Role: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Burnley – Lancashire
Hours: Permanent, 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8.30am – 6.30pm, 2 w/ends a month
Salary: Very Competitive, depending on experience
VetFinders are recruiting for a truly independent, family run practice in Burnley, Lancashire. This is a newly established and very busy practice, looking for an excellent, committed and experienced Veterinary Surgeon. The practice is based in a beautiful purpose-built clinic in a grade 2 listed building, boosting modern facilities.
The addition to the team comes through pure consistent growth, as the practice has gone from strength to strength. The successful applicant will join a fantastic team of professionals, consisting currently of 1 VET, 3RVNS’s, 2 ACA’s and 1 Receptionist.
We are looking for a vet surgeon who holds the same values as the team, with some experience to be able to carry out most medical, surgical procedures and consultations of general practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, this is not essential, but preferred.
- 4 day working week
- Share of out of hours rota – weekend only
- Sole charge
- Varied caseload
- Opportunity to follow cases through from admit to discharge
Working for this successful and well-respected practice include the following excellent benefits:
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Further certificates encouraged and funded
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Salary based upon experience
- RCVS qualified
- Be confident with sole charge
- Have the ability to perform all routine surgeries confidently
- Have client relationship as one of the main priorities
- Be enthusiastic, have ideas on how to grow the practice, be willing to work with the nurses to develop the practice
- Work well within a small and close team
About the practice:
The practice is a fast paced, forward thinking, practice with an excellent reputation within the community.
The practice has all modern diagnostic equipment, ultrasound, endoscope, dental machine and digital x-ray. Modern space with 2 consulting rooms, 2 theatres, nurse’s stations and a large waiting room.
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org