Want to work in an Independent Practice for a great salary?
Salary for New Grads from £34k. More experienced Vets, discussed at interview, DOE
Hours: 40 hrs pw.
With staff discounts, excellent pension scheme and OOHs Bonus!
Location: Steventon, Oxfordshire
Job ref: 628
At Vetfinders we are helping a practice in Oxfordshire to find their next hire.
They have a new opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced Vet to join their team at this Independent, 100% small animal practice
- RCVS & VDS membership fees paid.
- Employee discounts.
- Practice pension scheme (3% employer contribution).
- OOH bonus scheme.
- Beautiful area of Oxfordshire with close links to the M4 & M40
- 40hrs pw. Monday to Friday
- OOH on a shared 1:3 rota
- 1:3 Weekends.
Client care is paramount to us and all of our patients are treated as if they are our own, which is why they have kept our OOH service in-house to provide 24-hour care for our clients and patients.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exemplary standards of patient care
- Candidates must be RCVS qualified and registered
- Possess the right to live and work in the UK
The practice aspires to create an environment that offers clinical excellence combined with first rate patient care.
This could suit a new graduate or a more experienced Vet.
We are a well-established 100% small animal; 1st opinion practice based in the beautiful village of Steventon, Oxfordshire. We require a Veterinary surgeon (recently qualified or more experienced) to join our team. We are experienced in supporting recently qualified Veterinary Surgeons and enjoy helping them make the most from their chosen profession.
The practice was redesigned 10 years ago and we have been constantly upgrading and improving our equipment and facilities, ever since. We have some fantastic facilities/equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab and much more.
- Well established independent practice.
- Excellent client base that provides a varied and interesting caseload.
- Experienced team of Vets, one of whom is a certificate holder in Small Animal Medicine.
- Superb nursing & support team.
This is a great chance to be involved in an independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you are trained to do.
Interested? Be 1st … Apply now!