Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Rustington – West Sussex
Hours: 35-40 hours per week.
Our client is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their reputable first opinion independent practice. You will be an experienced, confident small animal vet. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a compassionate manner. Your communication skills will be second to none and you will strive to deliver outstanding veterinary care and customer service. The position involves all aspects of first opinion work and the practice encourage clinical freedom and responsibility from their vets to work up their own cases from presentation to completion. You will have clinical responsibility and freedom with the chance to work up cases to the highest level.
- 5 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Birthday leave
- Excellent remuneration commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid VDS Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- Relocation package available
- Temporary accommodation available during relocation
*****COVID 19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE WITHIN THE PRACTICE*******
- No OOH
- Average 35-40hrs a week
- Monday – Friday 2 early finishes a week
- Shifts 8.30am-4pm / 8.30am-7pm
- Part-time and flexible hours would be considered
- 1:4 Weekday inpatient care only
- 1:8 Weekend day shifts (includes branch work)
- 1:2 Saturday mornings
- Shared bank holidays (day shifts and inpatient care) pro rota
If interested in joining this friendly team please apply now
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity
Job ref: 1390
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and Good luck, VetFinders.