Salary: £45,000 DOE
Hours: Full/part time
Job ref: 0080
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic vet to join their busy small animal practice based in Wimbledon. You will be joining a supportive team of 1 Head Vet, 2 veterinary care assistants and 2 receptionists. You will have good surgical and medical skills and enjoy building relationships with patients and clients. Experience in emergency surgery would be an advantage. You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ UK experience due to the element of sole charge.
Will consider full or part time hours.
Weekends on a rota basis.
There will be some sole charge responsibility
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity