Salary: £competitive DOE
Hours: Full time
Job ref: 0106
Our client is looking for an experienced and confident full time vet to join their friendly, busy practice. The team are made up of 5 vets and a very strong nursing team including a head nurse/practice manager, 4 nurses, 2 student nurses and a team of experienced receptionists. You will have extensive surgical experience and be comfortable working sole charge. Mentoring of team members will also be required. This role has exciting career opportunities and would suit someone looking to further their career.
The position is full time (40 hours per week) with
1 in 4 weekends on a rota basis
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right individual
- Paid memberships – RCVS, BSAVA and VDS
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity