Role: Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Louth, Lincolnshire
Hours: Permanent, 40 hours a week
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
VetFinders are recruiting for our client in Louth for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, with immediate effect. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a wonderful independent practice in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside.
About the practice:
The practice is a forward thinking, established practice with an excellent reputation within the community. They have a very strong focus on cpd, training and development with companies such as Vet Dynamics and Onswitch.
The practices’ aim is very simple: To provide the best care to clients and their pets.
The person joining the team needs to believe in the practice’s aim and vision. The most recent practice meeting set out to identify the things which the team value as a practice. The team came up with the following:
– Respecting each others opinions
– To not knowingly let our team members fail
– We like to learn off each other and teach each other our skills
– We value reassurance when we are doing a good job, and not being belittled when we make mistakes, but for the whole team to learn from them.
– We want our patients and clients not to be scared and to feel at home in our practice
– Have the confidence to try new things with the knowledge you will be backed up by the whole team.
– We value please and thank you from each other.
– Our team have got each other’s backs.
We are looking for a vet surgeon who holds the same values as the team, with some experience and to be able to carry out most medical, and diagnostic procedures, with general abdominal surgical skills. Orthopaedic skills are not essential but will be valued, used and rewarded.
It goes without saying that you must love to heal and care for pets, and their owners.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, this is not essential, but preferred.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis at 36-40 hours per week, with some weeknight on-call duties
Benefits of working for this successful and well-respected practice are:
· Competitive salary
· 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· CPD – fully funded – There is no limit per vet – just show the CPD benefits for you and the team and you can do it !
· We are in a fabulous part of the country in beautiful countryside but 30 minutes from the sea.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ability to empathise and understand clients and their pets.
- Share our team values (see above)
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV to email@example.com
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VetFinders.