Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: Starting from £40,000+ pa DOE
Hours: Full Time
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Job ref: 592
Here at Vetfinders we are helping a practice find their next hire. This independent practice has a new opportunity for an experienced, confident Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
If you are an individual who is committed to developing and growing yourself and enjoys the clinical freedom to work up your cases, then come and join an independent veterinary practice in beautiful Windsor, Berks.
- Full Time,
- Start 8.30am unless on ops, then 8am.
- Finish depends on rota, between 5.30pm and 6.30pm on standard days
- No overnight on-call, once a week on-call until 9pm (1pm start on these days)
- One half day off each week if not following a weekend – 1pm finish
- Shared weekend rota,1 full weekend in 5 – consults on Sat and Sun morning and on-call until 5pm
- Monday and Friday off following duty weekend
- No Sole charge
- Driving Licence required
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated first opinion vet to join the team in delivering the highest quality of care to our clients and patients. The ideal candidate will be confident consulting, performing first opinion surgical procedures, performing diagnostic investigations, dentistry, work ups and providing dedicated inpatient care.
This is a very busy practice so you will need to be able to hit the ground running. You will be working across all three branches, but will be mainly based in the Windsor practice.
The practice is purpose built with modern equipment to assist you. They have a progressive team, open to new ideas and take pride in offering a high standard of care to their clients and patients.
All levels will be considered from new graduates to experienced Vets.
- RCVS fees included
- BSAVA membership
- CPD allowance.
- Pension scheme
- Mileage paid for business travel.
- Staff pet scheme
We are a privately owned Veterinary Group and have been established in the area for over 100 years. We aim to provide a friendly, caring service supported by a very high standard of facilities and equipment. Our main hospital is located in Windsor with a resident nurse on site 24 hours a day. We also have branch surgeries in Ascot and Egham, and all our branches offer free parking.
What makes us different…?
- Forest House Veterinary Group is accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) as a tier 3 veterinary hospital. We are very proud of our hospital status and we were one of the first veterinary establishments to be awarded the title back in the 1970s.
- A privately owned practice with that family feeling
- Based in a beautiful, rural location in Windsor, but in easy reach of London and Heathrow
This is a chance to be involved in a growing independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do.
This is a chance to be involved in a growing practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do
Be 1st … Apply now!
VetFinders Supports Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders