Role: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Millburn, Aberdeen
Hours: Permanent, Full or part time, 1 in 4 Saturdays, NO Sundays or on call
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience £33-50k per annum, pro rata.
Want to work for a successful independent practice in Aberdeenshire?
VetFinders are currently recruiting for a wonderfully independent practice in Millburn, Aberdeen looking for a full time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will be ideally 2 years qualified with confident experience. Competent new graduates would be considered.
· We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic, Veterinary Surgeon committed to providing high standards of patient and client care. This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position.
· 1 in 4 Saturdays on rota, with a day off in lieu the following week. This role comes with no Sunday working, as well as no out of hours or on call.
· An interest in Internal medicine is an advantage but not essential.
- The team is fully supported by the senior vets and Practice Partners .
- Consistency of care is really important to the practice
- The role offers a flexible approach, to enable good work life balance.
- Established base of committed clients to build on
- Scope to follow your own interests, study for certificate encouraged and supported
- Freedom to follow your own clinical decisions
- Variety of consults and surgeries
Benefits of working for this successful and well-respected practice are:
- CPD encouraged and funded, both clinical and personal development
- Further certificates encouraged and funded
- Very competitive salary based upon experience
· Holidays entitlement 28 days, pro rata, including bank holidays.
· Company Pension Scheme
· VDS Cover
About the practice:
Equipment includes: Digital x-ray processing, dental x-ray machine, endoscope, arthroscope, Doppler ultrasound, comprehensive in-house labs.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, competence and confidence in your own ability
- Cheerful disposition and conscientious attitude to work
- Team player keen to develop your own skills as well as those of others
- Exceptional client and pet care, empathy and good communication skills
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VetFinders.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regard to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VetFinders.