Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: £34,000 to £55,000+ pa DOE
Hours: 32.5 hours, 4 days per week.
Location: Walsham, Norfolk
Job ref: 1536
Here at Vetfinders we are helping a practice find their next hire. This independent practice is growing and has a new opportunity for a confident Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
If you are looking to work for a practice that is going places and where you will be valued, supported and encouraged to achieve your professional goals then come and join this proudly independent 100% small animal practice in the Norfolk/Suffolk area.
- Excellent work/life balance,
- 4 days a week
- 1:6 Saturday Mornings
- 1:18 OOH rota
- Job share & Part-time hours considered
This friendly and aspiring practice is looking for a vet who is a team player and excels in delivering a high standard of client care. As an independent practice committed to investing in their facilities and their people, they are able to offer a level of opportunities and support seldom found in the current veterinary industry.
The practice prides itself on providing the support staff the veterinary surgeons need to do their jobs to the best of their ability. There are a number of certificate holders within the practice to call upon for assistance. Certificates are encouraged and fully funded.
New Graduates are welcome to apply as there is a new grad mentoring system and CPD structure in place already.
- RCVS & VDS membership fees included
- Unlimited CPD
- £750 pa employee pet care allowance
- 4 weeks holiday plus statutory days per year
- Relocation package available
Westover Vets is a dynamic and proudly INDEPENDENT, 100% small animal practice in a beautiful part of North Norfolk. They have an excellent team spread across 3 sites, 2 which are on the coast. All are in recently developed or brand-new buildings. Their New Hospital was opened last year and boasts state of the art facilities for the best patient care.
This practice constantly listens to the thoughts and ideas of the team and are willing to break the mould in order to find systems that work for the group.
The people are what makes them special and is why they strongly believe in investing in them. They would actively support your development and enable you to fulfil your aspirations. As an independent practice they are also able to offer genuine career progression and opportunities. In the current climate of the veterinary profession, they remain a shining light in staff retention and endeavouring to keep workload at a level where they can still practice the standard of medicine, we all aspire to.
Recently acquired hospital status and their 24hr care has helped elevate their clinical standards further.
What make them different…?
- This Surgery?is independent, owned and managed by Vets who have served the area for many years.
- The practice is accredited as Hospital Status under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Practice Standards Scheme
- They are in 3, well-equipped sites in the area.
- They are available to their clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Many of their staff have been with the practice for many years. They have a close team with excellent retention
- They are constantly reviewing and reflecting their procedures to ensure clinical standards remain excellent.
- They have lots of exciting plans for the future and are looking for the right person to come on this journey with them.
This is a chance to be involved in a growing independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do
Be 1st … Apply now!
Supporting Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.