Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Hours: Full time
Location: Greenford – West London
Our client has an exciting vacancy for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team based in West London. The successful candidate will be joining a team comprising of 2 Vets, 2 RVNs, 2 Veterinary Care Assistants and 1 Receptionist.
You will be a self-motivated, experienced Vet with excellent communication skills and a strong team player. Applicants will be confident with all routine surgical and medical cases and comfortable with some sole charge responsibility. You will be supported by a strong clinical team within the practice. You will need to have good interpersonal and skills and enjoy building relationships with clients, patients and the team.
The role will be working 4 days a week – (with Thursday being your day off),
working hours are 9am – 7pm
Weekend rota of 1 in 3 – (Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10:30am – 4pm).
There are no OOH's.
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance of £2000 per annum and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
*****COVID 19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE WITHIN THE PRACTICE*******
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, in house biochemistry and haematology machine and ultrasound with Doppler.
Within easy walking distance of Greenford tube station on the Central Line providing great access into Central London and has easy access to the A40, major motorways and Heathrow airport.
If interested in joining this friendly team