Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Chiswick, West London
Salary: £60 – £75,000 pa + Bonuses
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Our client, Wolfe Vets, is looking for an experienced and ambitious veterinary surgeon to join their busy, clinically advanced, truly independent practice. They have a very knowledgeable and supportive team that can help you truly fulfil your career goals, based in Chiswick, West London
- Salary is dependent on experience + OTE
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- CPD allowance
- 24h online GP service
- Relocation allowance
- Free coffees, cinema tickets and store discounts etc.
- 40 hours per week
- Opening hours Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 6pm
- Saturdays: 9.00am – 1.30pm. Sunday: Emergencies Only.
- on call rota, minimal call-ins, high level patient and client care
- The practice owner is an Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery, also holding a certificate in Feline Practice and routinely carries out diagnostic cardiac and abdominal ultrasound.
- Hospital facilities: full orthopaedic and soft tissue operating capabilities with dedicated hospital grade theatres, endoscopy, DR digital X-ray and two ultrasound units (cart and portable); soon to be installing a CT scanner.
- The practice needs someone who can work fully independently but who has the drive to keep on learning, pushing forwards acquiring skills and using them to help patients.
- The owner will also teach, he enjoys sharing his skills and wants practitioners to be able to achieve an awful lot, but this is not specifically a training role. The owner needs a self-motivated and hardworking colleague to work alongside him.
- Post graduate qualifications in surgery, ophthalmology, endoscopy preferred.
Interested in joining this Ambitious practice, apply now!
COVID 19 Protocols are in place within the practice.
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity
Job ref: 1366
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and Good luck, VetFinders.