Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to join an excellent team with an opportunity for career progression?
Based in Mobberley, Cheshire, this practice is independent and offers a wealth of 20+ years of experience within the local community. They are looking to add to their successful team through practice growth and success.
Experienced veterinary surgeon, general practice, small animal only
- Permanent, full-time position
- 4-day week, 1 in 5 weekends (Saturday morning only 9 am-1pm), and no out-of-hours or on call
- Salary of £60,000 circa plus annual performance bonus on a review (Depending on experience level)
- Accommodation available in addition to the above package – A beautiful modern, 3-bedroom house within the Mobberley village
- Your day will be a combination of consulting, operating, and working up medical cases and can be adapted to the individual team members’ preference, working to people’s interests.
- You will be qualified, hold RCVS accreditation, and have proof of your right to work in the UK
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. As an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, you will play a pivotal role and add to the dynamic of the team where strong areas of interest can further advance our current skillset. Career progression and advancement opportunities within the team for the right candidate.
This two-site practice is independently owned, with a strong family-feel environment. Its excellent culture encompasses a feeling of belonging and they believe this has resulted in low staff turnover and loyalty.
The practice has a varied caseload with limited external referrals due to their high quality diagnostics and clinical experience, alongside their incredible and highly valued team. You will be working alongside a team of excellent Vets, RVN’s, SVN’s and Client Care Co-Ordinators who are passionate and dedicated to providing the highest standard of veterinary care possible.
The practice approach is that of a caring, sympathetic and professional one, working closely with patients and clients, whilst truly caring about their team members and the people and patients they look after. Always ensuring access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient to all clients whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
Excellent equipment in practice, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory, dental machines, therapeutic laser and much more.
The practice recognises that people are fundamental to the success of their business and investing in their team, premises, and processes is at the heart of what they do. If you have traditional values and a desire to provide animal and community care, which should be key to our profession along with an appreciation for modern advancement and excellence in clinical care – then this is the job for you!
What we offer:
- Salary £60,000 circa depending on experience
- Annual performance bonus on review
- Regular salary reviews
- Accommodation if required
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Birthday day off as paid leave
- Compressed hours
- Multiple additional staff benefits
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Regular CPD and supported professional development/certificates
If you feel this vacancy is something of interest to you, we would love to hear from you.
Make an application:
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VetFinders.