Want to work in an Independent Practice for a great salary?
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Salary from £24k, DOE. More experienced RVN’s, discussed at interview
Hours: 40 hrs pw
With staff discounts, excellent pension scheme
Location: Steventon, Oxfordshire
Job ref: 629
At Vetfinders we are helping a practice in Oxfordshire to find their next hire.
They have a new opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced RVN to join their team at this Independent, 100% small animal practice
- RCVS & VDS membership fees paid.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee discounts.
- Practice pension scheme (3% employer contribution).
- Beautiful area of Oxfordshire with close links to the M4 & M40
- 40hrs pw. Monday to Friday, split between 7:30 – 4:30 and 10:30 – 7:30 shifts.
- OOHs rota includes one night per week on call.
- Weekends are on a 1:4 rota basis with time off in lieu.
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working, and motivated individual to join our well established, independent small animal practice.
The role is varied and you will help us provide high-quality care for all of our patients and also help us establish our nurse clinics, which we believe are vital to the practice and our clients.
We provide our own out of hours for inpatients/clients as we believe it provides the best service, offers an amazing opportunity for personal development and case continuity; whilst ensuring that our patients and clients benefit from in-house care at a practice they know, with the people they know.
Further qualifications are encouraged and funded.
We are a well-established 100% small animal; 1st opinion practice based in the beautiful village of Steventon, Oxfordshire.
The practice was redesigned 10 years ago and we have been constantly upgrading and improving our equipment and facilities, ever since. We have some fantastic facilities/equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab and much more.
- Well established independent practice.
- Excellent client base that provides a varied and interesting caseload.
- Experienced team of Vets
- Superb nursing & support team.
This is a great chance to be involved in an independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you are trained to do.
Interested? Be 1st … Apply now!