Fancy working in a practice where they will create your dream job for you!
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Salary: Up to £30,000 pa DOE
Hours: No On-Call or OOH’s, Tailor made, flexible hours
Plus 33 days holiday, staff discounts, paid sick leave, gym membership and more…
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire with some remote working hours alongside.
Job ref: 712
At Vetfinders we are helping an expanding practice in Hertfordshire find their next hire. They have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive and caring RVN to join their team at this Independent, small animal practice
- Working in practice with the potential of some remote work alongside using their telemedicine and customer care platforms.
- No OOH’s or On-Call
- 1:4 Weekend Rota
- Full or Part Time hours will be discussed
Vet-AI, as part of their “Joii” brand, are looking for passionate RVN’s and excellent communicators to work within their newly launched Joii Pet Care clinics.
Working in synergy with the Joii Pet Care telemedicine app, you will pioneer a digital first approach to pet healthcare.
You will be part of their game-changing mission to continue to innovate and develop the delivery of pet health care and make pets and staff healthier and happier. You will be willing to push boundaries and able to think outside the box; be inquisitive and hardworking; a team player who can get the best from those around them.
Veterinary Nurses must have a minimum of three years’ small animal clinical experience and be RCVS registered/eligible. Applicants should be comfortable with general surgery and routine consultations.
Are you a Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to get back to enjoying all the aspects of being an RVN that you love?
Then come and join this forward-thinking, expanding and vibrant practice.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Compassion and empathy
- Effective decision-making ability
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve
- RCVS & VDS membership fees paid.
- £1500 CPD allowance
- Employee discounts
- 33 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- A bespoke Professional Development Plan to support your areas of interest
- A Perk Box membership with discounts on gym memberships, food, counselling
- And more….
Introducing Vet-AI, they are delivering the pet care of the future. Their flagship app, Joii Pet Care was created to make pet care affordable and accessible for all pet owners. Through Joii, pet mums and dads can video call a vet 24/7, use an intelligent pet symptom checker (think NHS 111 but for pets), or seek preventative care through nurse clinics. And yes – it can all be done from the comfort of your home – drastically reducing the need for in-person vet trips.
- To make pet care affordable and accessible for everyone.
- To improve the lives and wellbeing of everyone working within the veterinary industry.
Quite simply, they want vet care to be available to everyone, and to ensure the people who are delivering it with them are as happy as they can be. They’re called Joii, after all.
This is a rare opportunity to be involved in a practice that is different, whilst being surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you are trained to do or get back to loving being an RVN again!
Interested? Vet AI can’t wait to meet you … Apply now!