Hours: Full time
Job ref: BH0257
Our client has an exciting vacancy for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and supportive team as Head Nurse. You will be joining a team made up of 2 vets, 1 RVN, 1 SVN and 1 VCA. You will be a great team player with established general nursing experience and great customer service skills. You will be supporting our Student Nurse so being a Clinical Coach is essential (training is available for this). This is a fantastic well supported role and is a great opportunity for someone wanting the next step up in their career.
Full time – 40 hours per week
1 in 3 weekend rotas
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD including funding towards certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity