Job Type: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Salary: From £23,000 pa, Dependent on Experience
Hours: Full or Part Time, flexible hours per week.
Location: Mitcham, South London
Job ref: 566
Vetfinders are helping a well-established group of practices find their next hires. One of their practices has a new opportunity for a motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
If you are an individual who is commitment to developing and growing both yourself and the clients, then come and join an 100% small animal practice in South London.
- No OOH
- Rota is 3 x 4-day weeks and 1 x 5-day week, pm. P/T roles can also be discussed
- Working Time: Mon – Fri: 8 hr day shifts over 4 days
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday & Sunday 8hr day shift.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated RVN to join the team in delivering the highest quality, 5* care to their clients and patients.
This group of practices provide excellence in all aspects of pet care. With many years of experience in the veterinary sector, the teams have a genuine passion for animal health. They aspire to create an environment that offers clinical excellence combined with first rate patient care.
This could suit a relatively newly qualified individual, as support is provided.
- VDS & RCVS membership fees included
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Generous employee discount
- £300 and 3 days CPD allowance (more funding available for relevant qualifications)
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Mental health awareness training
- The Vet – Values in Actions Awards;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Mindful Living Courses;
- Group Income Protection;
- Group Life Cover;
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet;
- Help@Hand Scheme;
- Free food Friday’s.
What make them different…?
- We encourage all vets to work cases up to a gold standard and encourage involvement with the case even if support/assistance is required from senior vets so that staff can further develop their skills.
- Nurses encouraged to do schedule 3 tasks daily, dedicated reception team so nurse cover rarely needed.
- We are a forward-thinking hospital looking to build our team to the highest level possible.
- We are well equipped with amazing facilities, inc. beautiful prep area 2 surgical theatres, digital Xray, dental Xray, ultrasound, tonometry, advance anaesthetic monitoring, many sites do ortho work.
Founded in Bristol 2013 by their Chief Product Officer, Jane Baldwin RVN, The Vet was born with the belief that veterinary healthcare should be made accessible to everyone. Over the past 6 years they have grown to 9 clinics across the UK with the latest clinic opening in Portsmouth 2018.
They want to do things differently and challenge the status quo when it comes to pet health. They believe in making a positive change to the pet health industry by offering their clients exceptional care and support, 7 days a week with fair and value pricing. Their team are available during the weekday, evenings and weekends with walk-in and appointments to suit your schedule.
Mitcham is district of south London, centred just over seven miles (11.5 km) south-west of Charing Cross. Regarded as a suburb, it's on the border between Inner London and Outer London, and was historically in the county of Surrey.
This is a great chance to be involved in a group of practices surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do.
Be 1st … Apply now!
VetFinders Supports Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.