Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: From £40,000 pa, Dependent on Experience
Hours: Full or Part Time, flexible hours per week. No OOH’s
Location: Waltham Forest, London
Job ref: 574
Vetfinders are helping a well-established group of practices find their next hires. One of their practices has a new opportunity for a motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
If you are an individual who is commitment to developing and growing both yourself and the clients, then come and join an 100% small animal practice in Waltham Forest.
- No OOHs
- 37 hours, over 4 days pw with a 1:4 weekends rota
- Weekdays: 8:00am – 5:30pm or 11:00 – 20:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Weekends: 8:30am – 16:30pm (Saturday) 8:30am – 13:30pm (Sunday)
- Shifts will consist of a either Vaccines, consults or operations split between two early and two late shifts a week.
- Part time hours can be considered.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Vet to join the team in delivering the highest quality, 5* care to their clients and patients. They are a growing purpose-built practice with a fantastic and incredibly supportive team.
You will be a key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic, supporting the Head Vet and the rest of the veterinary team. Are you keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment?
This group of practices provide excellence in all aspects of pet care. With many years of experience in the veterinary sector, the teams have a genuine passion for animal health. They aspire to create an environment that offers clinical excellence combined with first rate patient care.
This could suit a relatively newly qualified individual, as support is provided.
- 33?days holiday?including bank holidays; Flexible working pattern;
- The Vet – Values in Actions Awards;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Cycle scheme;
- Mindful Living Courses;
- Continuous professional development;
- Group Income Protection;
- Group Life Cover;
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet;
- Employee Discount;
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off;
- VDS & RCVS fee’s covered;
- Help@Hand Scheme;
- Free food Friday’s.
The Practice offers a great work/life balance and a chance to work within our professional & up to date clinic alongside our Clinical Director and friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists. You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress.
What make them different…?
- Team ethic – We make sure that our whole team can enjoy a great work life balance, we always put the wellbeing of our staff first and have worked hard on our recruitment over the past 6 months ensuring that we have the right team in place, we have a great team spirit with a brilliant can-do attitude.
- Day to day – We are a busy hospital setting practice, where no day is the same. The nurses here get a great amount of responsibility and are a valued part of the practice. It is important that the nurses get to explore their desired skill set, whether that be laboratory work, schedule three procedures or inpatient care and we actively encourage our nurses to further develop in these areas.
- Support team – We are lucky enough to have a great reception team and support from VCAs so nurses get to concentrate more on actual nursing!
- Our Culture – We have worked hard over the past 6 months in getting the “right” team members in, we make sure that everybody is given a voice no matter what position and that we operate not under a blame culture but a training and development one.
- The Practice – The main selling points are our bespoke facilities and the team itself, we pride ourself on having a very welcoming team with a great work culture and we encourage personal development.
Founded in Bristol 2013 by their Chief Product Officer, Jane Baldwin RVN, The Vet was born with the belief that veterinary healthcare should be made accessible to everyone. Over the past 6 years they have grown to 9 clinics across the UK with the latest clinic opening in Portsmouth 2018.
They want to do things differently and challenge the status quo when it comes to pet health. They believe in making a positive change to the pet health industry by offering their clients exceptional care and support, 7 days a week with fair and value pricing. Their team are available during the weekday, evenings and weekends with walk-in and appointments to suit your schedule.
This is a great chance to be involved in a group of practices surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do.
Be 1st … Apply now!
VetFinders Supports Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders