Fancy working in an Independent Practice for a great salary with No OOH’s!
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Salary: £29,000 to £31,000 pa DOE
Hours: 40 hrs pw. No OOH’s
Plus 30 days holiday, staff discounts and excellent pension scheme!
Location: Radlett, Hertfordshire
Job ref: 623
At Vetfinders we are helping a practice in the Hertfordshire find their next hire.
They have a new opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced RVN to join their team at this Independent 100% small animal practice
- No OOH
- 40 hour working week, with a flexible work rota’
- A week on earlies, then a week on lates rota
- 1:2 Saturdays, 9am to 12.30pm
- Minimum experience: 3 years + (2 years considered if good sole charge experience)
- RCVS membership fees included
- CPD allowance
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee discounts on food, medicines and services
They are due to celebrate their 3rd Birthday and have become a strong part of the community, it comes with all the modern equipment needed to assist you, including digital Xray, dental Xray and ultrasound. They have a progressive team, open to new ideas and take pride in offering a high standard of care to their clients and patients.
This is a busy and friendly practice, with mainly insured clients allowing the highest level of care and treatment, it provides most of the surgical and medical care for the animals at National Animal Welfare Trust – Watford
This practice is situated on the border of London/Hertfordshire in Radlett. The Shopping Village where the practice is located has an array of independent shops, as well as a tasty reasonably priced on-site restaurant/café.
What make them different…?
- We are forward-thinking hospital looking to build our team to the highest level possible.
- Our purpose-built practice opened in 2019.
- We have digital, full body and dental x-ray suites. A full in-house laboratory, including biochemistry profiles, haematology and urinalysis facilities. We have ultrasound, heated tables and temperature regulated rooms.
- Our equipment is top of the range and brand new.
This is a great chance to be involved in a growing independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do
Be 1st … Apply now!
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.