Job Type: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000+ pa DOE
Hours: 40 hrs pw. No OOH’s
Location: Radlett, Hertfordshire
Job ref: 564
At Vetfinders we are helping a practice in the Hertfordshire find their next hire.
They have a new opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced RVN to join their team at this Independent 100% small animal practice
- No OOH
- 5 days a week, 7.5 hrs pd
- 1:2 Saturdays, 9am to 12.30pm
- A week on earlies, then a week on lates rota
- Minimum experience: 3 years + (2 years considered if good sole charge experience)
What make them different…?
- We are forward-thinking hospital looking to build our team to the highest level possible.
- Our brand-new, purpose-built practice recently opened in 2019.
- We have digital, full body and dental x-ray suites. A full in-house laboratory, including biochemistry profiles, haematology and urinalysis facilities.
- Our equipment is top of the range and brand new.
- RCVS membership fees included
- CPD allowance
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee discounts on food, medicines and services
This is a new practice, who have recently celebrated their 2nd Birthday, it comes with all the modern equipment needed to assist you, including digital Xray, dental Xray and ultrasound. They have a progressive team, open to new ideas and take pride in offering a high standard of care to their clients and patients.
This is a busy and friendly practice, with mainly insured clients allowing the highest level of care and treatment, it provides all surgical and medical care for the animals at National Animal Welfare Trust – Watford
This practice is situated on the border of London/Hertfordshire in Radlett. The Shopping Village where the practice is located has an array of independent shops, as well as a tasty reasonably priced on-site restaurant/café.
This is a great chance to be involved in a growing independent practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do
Be 1st … Apply now!
Vetfinders, Support Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.