Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: London Based
Salary: £40,000 per annum
At VF Recruitment we are proud to work in partnership with such a fresh and forward-thinking organisation such as this. Our client is working in the cat food market, offering specifically designed food made for enjoyment and cat health. They use 100% fresh premium meat, and they are hiring now!
This role is to join a growing and ambitious team, that is a high growth start up very much led by its mission. It is already making a genuine difference for their clients/customers with fantastic reviews.
As the CRM Executive you are the voice of the company when it comes to speaking to both prospective and existing customers. You’ll be responsible for managing and developing email flows, and building campaigns to support the wider business strategy.
You’ll also be reporting on email performance and pulling insights from the data to inform your plans for comms going forward. You’ll be joining at an exciting time for our Growth team, which is a small team with a big impact on the business. A proactive attitude is a must!
You'll be the kind of person who can’t wait to check your metrics, and will be passionate about bringing your creative ideas to meetings and testing concepts based on your learnings. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and varied projects across retention and acquisition, and will be working closely with multiple teams in the business including CX, Brand & Creative and Tech
- Proactive with a creative and curious mindset; you’re always thinking of ways to drive continuous improvement and optimisations
- Impeccable verbal and written English skills; you will be the voice of the company!
- Proficient in Excel, and very comfortable pulling, manipulating and interpreting data
- Experience using email platforms
- 2+ years CRM / retention/ marketing experience
Not essential but would be nice to have:
- Adobe Creative Suite experience: Photoshop and Illustrator (can be learnt on the job)
- Familiar with HTML / basic email coding
- Bachelor's Degree or strong relevant experience
- Career defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling our brand, fast
- Meaningful equity in a fast growing, early-stage business
- No egos and a small close-knit team
- 25 days of holiday every year plus your birthday off
- 4 week WFA (work from anywhere) policy
- 1-2 days WFH every week
- 12-weeks paternity / maternity leave
- Discount on Products – fresh meals
- Comprehensive AXA health insurance including optical and dental
- Yearly personal development budget
- Company pension
- Free popcorn, all the tea and coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VF Recruitment.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VF Recruitment – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VF Recruitment.