Job Type: Export Official Veterinarian
Salary: £33500 pa, a car/£1500 car allowance, laptop, mobile
Hours: 35 – 40 hours per week.
Location: UK Wide – Various Locations
Our client, who is based UK wide, are looking for a number of Export Official Veterinarians to join their supportive, professional team. As Brexit approaches the need to increase the team from 1st January 2021 is imperative, to ensure the growth in commercial demand for Export Health Certification is met, as agreed.
· A highly competitive salary
· £2500 welcome bonus (received at end of month 3)
· Flexible work patterns
· Opportunities for development and advancement
As an Export OV our client would expect you to hold a Veterinary degree and have RCVS registration. You will be expected to:
· Establish and maintain productive working relationships with exporter customers
· to write detailed reports and understand legislative issues
· To sort difficult situations through excellent communication and diplomacy
· To have and gain comprehensive knowledge of the export sector
· To work closely with clients, attend appointments, in various different locations, therefore travel will be part of this role.
· Veterinary Degree required in this role.
· Driving licence is Mandatory – Cat B
· Excellent Communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to use your own initiative but also be able to follow instruction
· Flexibility for overnight stays were necessary
· Ideally Export certification experience
Our client is the leading supplier of official veterinary control throughout Europe, and is proud to be the largest independent fresh meat veterinary inspection service. With 27 years of experience, they really are the UK industry leader.
Want to know more? If you are interested in joining this forward thinking and progressive team please apply today.
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity