Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Hayward Heath, West Sussex
Salary: £28,000 to £55,000+ DOE
Hours: 40hrs pw, 1:3 Saturday Morning
Job ref: 1470
Due to expansion & retirement, an exciting opportunity has arisen at a well-established, single site, independent small animal practice in West Sussex. They are looking some Veterinary Surgeons to fill a number of new positions from New Grad to Cert holders.
- 40-hour week including the night duty
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:30am – 12:30pm
- 1:6 weekends Saturday 9am – Monday 8am
- Bank Holidays are shared with all vets
- Any Bank Holiday worked will receive 1.5 days off in lieu
- All OOH work is financially recognised in addition to the salary.
The practice is proud to be able to offer an out of hours service so it is important that they continue to offer this service to their clients, they ask that each of the vets to does 1 night per week as well as 1:6 weekends.
Key traits they are looking for in possible applicants;
- Kindness and compassion towards patients, clients and colleagues
- A passion for veterinary medicine and client communication
- Dedication to providing gold standard care and continually striving to improve
- Efficiency and thoroughness
- For you to have a desire to take your career further with special interests that will benefit you, the team and practice!
This very busy practice which has a working with team of 8 vets, 9 RVN, 2 student nurses, 6 support staff.
You will be well supported with all new equipment; Digital Xray units, dental Xray, top range Ultrasound equipment etc.
This would suit a New grad as 1 to 5+ years’ experience is preferred for various roles.
- RCVS registrations paid
- VDS cover
- 23 days holiday increasing to 24 after 2 years and 25 after 5 years
- CPD is encouraged supported
- Bupa health care
Interested? Be First… Apply now!
Supporting Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and Good luck, VetFinders.