Job Type: Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000+ pa DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week. No OOHs
Location: Faringdon, Oxfordshire
Job ref: 559
Here at Vetfinders we are helping a practice find their next hire. Due to this expansion, they have a new opportunity for an excellent, motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
If you are an individual who is commitment to developing and growing both yourself and the clients, then come and join an independent 100% small animal practice in Oxfordshire.
- No OOH
- Working Time: Mon – Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm or 6pm
- Odd Saturday morning, consults only.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated first opinion vet to join the team in delivering the highest quality of care to our clients and patients. The ideal candidate will be confident consulting, performing surgical procedures, performing diagnostic and providing inpatient care.
The weekly rota consists of consults, operations, taking care of in-patients and dealing with emergencies upon arrival. This hard-working practice has a great team of 3 Vets, 2 RVNs & 2 Receptionists to help your visit run as smoothly as possible.
This practice provides excellence in all aspects of pet care. With many years of experience in the veterinary sector, the team has a genuine passion for animal health. They aspire to create an environment that offers clinical excellence combined with first rate patient care.
This could suit an excellent new graduate, but a minimum of 2-year experience is preferred
- VDS & RCVS membership fees included
- Company pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Generous employee discount
- CPD allowance (more funding is available for relevant qualifications)
- 4 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Membership to 1 other professional body
Our custom-built surgery, in the heart of Faringdon, is designed to provide the best possible pet health care facilities. We have a fully-equipped operating theatre with modern anaesthetic equipment and comfortable hospitalisation facilities; specialist diagnostics, including radiography, ECG recording, ultrasound scanning and blood pressure monitoring; and modern equipment to provide full dental treatments.
Your pet is an important member of your family and deserves only the best veterinary medical care. Our mission is to keep your pet healthy and happy by making use of the latest advances in veterinary medicine and state-of-the-art medical equipment
What makes us different…?
- We offer your pet a wide range of health care services from wellness examinations and vaccinations to surgical care and advanced diagnostics
- Our trained and professional staff pride themselves on combining the very best in pet care with the very best in customer service to ensure that your visit runs smoothly and your pet is in safe hands from the moment you arrive. We recognise how important your pet is to you, and treat each and every animal with care and respect.
- If your pet has to have surgery, needs to stay overnight or requires any other sort of longer-term treatment, you can be sure that we uphold highest standards at every point of the process.
- Our custom-built surgery is designed to provide the best possible pet health care facilities. We have a fully-equipped operating theatre with modern anaesthetic equipment and comfortable hospitalisation facilities; specialist diagnostics, including radiography, ECG recording, ultrasound scanning and blood pressure monitoring; and modern equipment to provide full dental treatments.
- Our on-site laboratory produces high quality results quickly and all client records are fully computerised.
This is a chance to be involved in a growing practice surrounded by a motivated supportive team helping you to do the work you trained to do
Be 1st … Apply now!
VetFinders Supports Blue Cross. ‘A dream job for you, a Blue Cross Nurse paid for too.’
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions, please contact us first, just let us know the job reference.
Thanks, and good luck, VetFinders.