Location: Burton – Staffordshire
Salary: £competitive DOE
Hours: Full time
Job ref: 0315
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a friendly Vet to join their supportive team based very close to the picturesque Peak District. You will be joining an established team of 2 Vets, 3 Nurses and 3 Receptionists. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to conduct basic consultations and perform routine surgeries such as neutering, dental work, lumpectomies, etc.
The modern practice is fully equipped first-opinion surgery with x-rays, ultrasound, multi-parametre monitor, and in-house laboratory.
Full time – 40 hours per week
1 in 3 Saturdays only.
- Excellent career and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
Vetfinders donate a minimum of 25% of all our profits back to animal & children’s charities.
To see exactly where this money goes visit www.vetfinders.co.uk/index.php/charity