Lead Vet or Joint Venture/Partnership Opportunity – Drury, Auckland
Are you looking to be based away from the city’s hustle & bustle but still be close enough to the action? How about a four-day week and having your weekends free?
At Town & Country Vets, based in Drury – Auckland we are looking for Lead Small Animal Veterinarian to make their mark on our clinic.
What is on offer:
Opportunity for clinic buy in as a Joint Venture Partner or join as Lead Veterinarian
- Fantastic earning potential with clinic buy-in option
- Support from VetPartners as your Joint Venture Partner – you get to be a clinic owner, without having to do it all yourself. You will have plenty of support to allow you to focus on being a Vet, growing the business and developing your areas of interest.
- A focus on work-life balance with a 4-day working week – no weekends or after hours
- Generous continuing education allowance (CPD), study leave and FREE Access to our Veterinary Training Centre
- Generous benefits including Enhanced Paid Parental Leave and access to Leadership programs
- Access to the largest veterinary network across New Zealand and Australia
- Visa sponsorship and relocation if required (For Full time employment opportunity)
About our clinic & the role
Town & Country Vet clinic has been offering Small Animal veterinary services to the growing Drury community for 25 years.
- Drury is located in rural South Auckland, giving the benefit of a country lifestyle that is within 30 minutes of Downtown Auckland.
- Your day to day will include a balance of GP Small Animal Vet work – consults & surgeries, as well as Clinical leadership responsibilities – working alongside our wonderful Practice Manager to keep things running smoothly
- Interesting and varied caseload with a great client base where pets are part of the family.
- We are a passionate team who are proud to be a part of the practice we work in. We are also a small team, so it is just like a family
- Latest IDEXX equipment, Digital and Dental X-Ray machines, Ultrasound machine and Abaxis Vetscan HD Microscope
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- 5+ years of experience in a small animal practice
- Business acumen and leadership ability
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge
- A strong team player who leads by example, being a warm, approachable people person with strong communication skills