Job Type: Export Official Veterinarian
Salary: ££ Competitive DOE, laptop, mobile
Hours: 35 – 40 hours per week.
Location: UK Wide – Various Locations
Our client, who is based UK wide, are looking for a number of Export Official Veterinarians to join their supportive, professional team. As Brexit approaches the need to increase the team from 1st January 2021 is imperative, to ensure the growth in commercial demand for Export Health Certification is met, as agreed.
- A highly competitive salary
- Working for a market leader
- Flexible work patterns
- Opportunities for development and advancement
As an Export OV our client would expect you to hold a Veterinary degree and have RCVS registration. You will be expected to:
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with exporter customers
- to write detailed reports and understand legislative issues
- To sort difficult situations through excellent communication and diplomacy
- To have and gain comprehensive knowledge of the export sector
- To work closely with clients, attend appointments, in various different locations, therefore travel will be part of this role.
- Veterinary Degree required in this role.
- Driving licence is Mandatory – Cat B
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use your own initiative but also be able to follow instruction
- Flexibility for overnight stays were necessary
- Ideally Export certification experience
Our client is the leading supplier of official veterinary control throughout Europe, and is proud to be the largest independent fresh meat veterinary inspection service. With 27 years of experience, they really are the UK industry leader.
Want to know more? If you are interested in joining this forward thinking and progressive team please apply today.
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
Maybe this role is not suitable for yourself but you know Veterinary professional that is! If you are interested in helping them find their dream job by referring them to VetFinders. We would be very grateful and as a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role. Please contact us for more information.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VetFinders.
Job ref: 1354