CRAZY ABOUT PUPPIES????
Come join our client based in Chiswick, South East London and their growing business.
EVENTS OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
- £23-28k per annum
- Permanent, Full time, 40 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a start-up company that has been trading for 4 years and is excelling and growing exponentially over the next 12 months. As a specialist Puppy Therapy and Mental Health Training start up, they work with corporate clients to improve wellbeing within their workplace.
With one aim…. ‘To Create A Better Life For People & Pups’, their work is based around our three pillars:
1. Puppy Socialisation
2. Mental Health Education
3. Raising Awareness for Ethical Breeding in the UK
This team is passionate, forward thinking and proactive – can you relate? RECRUITING NOW!
As an Events Operations Executive, you will play a key role in ensuring events are planned, set up and executed as smoothly as possible. Whilst you will not take an active part in hosting an event, your work behind the scenes is vital to ensure the Event Team has everything it needs to run an enjoyable and
memorable event for our corporate clients.
Each day will bring a variety of challenges and it will be your responsibility to ensure that events are safe for our puppies, clients and staff with a proactive, forward thinking and versatile approach.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Setting up and packing down at events
• Driving our vans to and from events in and around London, as well as areas outside the M25
• Risk Assessing upcoming events and guiding clients through the logistics of our events
• Checking, maintaining and cleaning our equipment to ensure it is safe for our events
• Checking and refilling supplies during and after events
• Offering support to the Directors and Operations Manager on ways we running of events
You will need:
• Full UK driving licence and be comfortable and confident driving a van around central London and surrounding areas
• Ability to work under pressure
• Positive, hands-on & forward-thinking approach
• Strong stakeholder management and customer service skills – you’ll be dealing with people of all levels when planning and executing our events
• Adaptability & flexibility (especially on hours, it could be any hours between 6am-6pm)
• Close attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to move heavy equipment – be happy with manual handling, and heavy equipment
What we’re offering you
As a start-up, it’s important to us to maintain a strong company culture. We love what we do and what we stand for, and whilst we’re all focused on making sure we perform our roles to the best of our ability, it’s also important to enjoy our work and have a sense of humour. We offer many incentives to ensure we continue to build on the great culture we have built which include:
• 28 days holiday inc bank holidays
• Day off on your birthday (outside of your holiday allowance)
• Weekly hour for you to spend how you want
• Quarterly social events
• Wellbeing days
• Regular team socials
• Puppies (of course!)
All applications are being handled by VF Recruitment. Please submit your CV to Lucy/ Wendy.