Role: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Location: Saltaire & Bingley, West Yorkshire
Hours: Permanent, Full Time, 1 in 3 Saturdays mornings, NO Sundays/ bank holidays or on call
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience £35-45k per annum, pro rata.
A world heritage site, long established practice is seeking…
VetFinders are currently recruiting for an amazingly friendly practice in Saltaire & Bingley, West Yorkshire who are looking for a full time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, with immediate effect.
Candidates should preferably have 2 or more years’ experience and be confident in performing routine surgery.
We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic, Veterinary Surgeon committed to providing high standards of patient and client care. This is a permanent, full-time (or part-time job share considered), with NO OOH’s.
· 1 in 3 Saturday morning on rota, with a day off in lieu the following week. This role comes with no Sunday working, as well as no out of hours or on call.
- The team is fully supported by senior Vets and wonderful experienced RVNs.
- Continuity of care is really important to the practice.
- Established base of very loyal clients to build on
- Scope to follow your own interests, study for certificate encouraged and supported
- First opinion practice providing a good variety of consults and surgeries
Benefits of working for this successful and well-respected practice are:
- CPD encouraged and funded, both clinical and personal development
- Competitive salary based upon experience
· Holidays entitlement 33 days, pro rata, including bank holidays.
· Company Pension Scheme
· VDS Cover
- 15-minute appointments to ensure good clinical care.
- No OOH.
- RCVS renewal fees paid
- BSAVA membership paid
About the practice:
The practice is located in charming area of West Yorkshire, the main surgery being situated near Saltaire village, a World Heritage site with the single branch being close to the famous 5-Rise Locks on the Leeds to Liverpool Canal in neighbouring Bingley.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, competence and confidence in your own ability
- Team player keen to develop your own skills as well as those of others
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VetFinders.
Please Note: When it comes to your privacy, at VetFinders – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regard to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VetFinders.