Role: Accounts Payable Associate
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: London Based
Salary: £35,000 per annum
At VF Recruitment we are proud to work in partnership with such a fresh and forward-thinking organisation such as this. Our client is working in the cat food market, offering specifically designed food made for enjoyment and cat health. They use 100% fresh premium meat, and they are hiring now!
This role is to join a growing and ambitious team, that is a high growth start up very much led by its mission. It is already making a genuine difference for their clients/customers with fantastic reviews.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures, including sending of bill reminders and contacting clients where necessary
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Verifying and investigating discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Reconciling our accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Reconciliation of bank and card statements to assist with month-end accounts
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generating reports detailing accounts payables status
- Maintaining and monitoring cash forecasts and projections
- Proven experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Appreciation of how payments impact profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet accounting
- Understanding of expense accounts and cost centres
- Understanding of compliance issues in accounts payable, such as taxation and filings
- A knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Career defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling our brand, fast
- No egos and a small close-knit team
- 25 days holiday every year plus your birthday off
- 4 week WFA (work from anywhere) policy
- 1-2 days WFH every week
- Discount for products – fresh meals
- AXA Health Insurance including optical and dental
- Yearly personal development budget
- Company pension
- Free popcorn, all the tea and coffee you can drink, fresh fruit, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VF Recruitment.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VF Recruitment – we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VF Recruitment.